EducationBachelor of Science — University of Toronto, 2014
Double major, physics and chemistry.
Areas of interest included electrodynamics, quantum mechanics, relativity, and organic synthesis.
|Nov. 2014 to present||Google, Inc. — Software Engineer (Google Scholar)|
|May 2013 to Aug. 2013||Google, Inc. — Software Engineering Intern
(Flight Search back end)
Project consisted mostly of refactoring (Java to C++), with some analytics.
|May 2012 to Aug. 2012||Facebook, Inc. — Software Engineering Intern
(Apps & Games)
Built original version of the My Apps page (now Your Games)
Current version live hereat
|Apr. 2011 to Aug. 2011||Facebook, Inc — Software Engineering Intern
Implementation of new API features for Facebook Platform (PHP) and Ads (C++).
- Top 200, 2013 William Lowell Putnam Mathematical Competition
- 12th place team (University of Waterloo), 2011 ACM-ICPC World Finals
- Silver medal, International Olympiad in Informatics (2010, 2009)
- Silver medal, International Chemistry Olympiad (2010)
- PEG JudgePEG Judge (
http://wcipeg.com) — an online judge for algorithmic contest problems. Includes both a website and a backend server that compiles user-submitted code and uses Unix system calls to sandbox its execution.
- PEGWikiPEGWiki (
http://wcipeg.com/wiki) — a wiki devoted to algorithmic techniques for programming contests
http://github.com/t3nsor/kevinbot) — a Python IRC bot for moderating Mafia/Werewolves games
- Detailed knowledge of C++ (Stack
(Stack Overflow profile:
- Experience with administering a GNU/Linux server running services such as HTTP, mail, and IRC